Tuesday, 24 November 2009

Making your Mark!


How are the new Playground Markings being used? Have you any ideas for great games? Can we improve the playground anymore?

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr Mactaggert me over here doesent know what to do so can you tell me what to do at this blog please I would like you to tell me at wednesday.

Abena said...

mr mactaggert please are you going to answer so please how can I MAKE A PICTURE so please can you tell me at the other school council meeting please. and I DID,NT ACTULLY Iwant to cut the trees the bushes iment so do you understand.

Mr McTaggart said...

Abena, Thank you for your comments. I will show you how to upload a picture from a camera onto the Blog in January. Also - I understand now that you meant the bushes to be trimmed in the West Playground. Well done for using the Blog too - you're the first!!

Abena said...

Thank you mr mactaggert and god bless you.I,ve got a joke for you.
What did the cat say when it was up the tree. ............What goes up must come down.

Anonymous said...

kadina
Thanks to scool concil the markings are a huge sucses!!

Anonymous said...

kadina you are right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amy 5w said...

the playground markings have made a big difference in the past year!
so thnxs

ashantae said...

Abena you are hillarious

Miss Paterson. said...

I am glad you like the markings so much. I think they are great too. We are trying to think of ways in which we can use the field in the colder weather when it is too muddy to go on the grass. If you have any brilliant ideas please post them on the blog. Miss Paterson.

CHLOE SPOONER said...

I THINK THE PLAYGROUND MARKINGS WAS A GOOD IDEA BECAUSE THEN PEOPLE CAN BE MORE HAPPY BECAUSE THERES MORE GAMES AND MORE INTRESTING THINGS HAPPENING IN THE PLAYGROUND.

CHLOE SPOONER
LEFT HENRY GREEN

CHLOE SPOONER said...

I THINK THAT EVERY ONE THINKS ITS A GOOD IDEA I THOUGHT IT WAS.

CHLOE SPOONER
LEFT HENRY GREEN SCHOOL

CHLOE SPOONER said...

THE CHILDREN FROM HENRY GREEN SHOULD APPRESATE THE HARD WORK THAT THE TEACHERS HAVE PUT IN TO MAKE THE PLAYGROUND MARKING A BETTER PLACE.

CHLOE SPOONER
LEFT HENRY GREEN SCHOOL